Liftoff PGH 2020 is both an event and ongoing process for launching our region into a new space beyond the current frontiers of health care.
Join us at Liftoff PGH to hear from world-renowned speakers and panelists and participate in interactive Explorations into Pittsburgh's future in healthcare innovation. The two-day conference is coming September 15-16, 2020. Brought to you by the Jewish Healthcare Foundation.
Liftoff PGH 2020 aims to:
- Assemble major healthcare players in our region, and challenge them to imagine themselves a decade into the future;
- Collaboratively design the infrastructure needed to propel the region forward and realize their aspirations;
- Attract national and international thought leaders to Pittsburgh to inspire visionary thinking; and
- Capitalize on the resources we have already.
EXPLORE_ what's possible
Participate in interactive Explorations into Pittsburgh’s future in an era of healthcare innovation. Hear from world-renowned speakers and panelists who are leading transformation.
Liftoff PGH will challenge local stakeholders to envision what a competitive and world-class region will require in a decade to excel and adapt including changes in:
- Workforce and Education
- Patient Engagement
- Health Spaces New and Old
- Payment and Regulation
Liftoff PGH 2020 will bring together over 1,000 attendees to Liftoff PGH 2020 from various stakeholder groups in Pittsburgh, including healthcare providers and administrators; entrepreneurs and the startup community; educators, researchers and the academic community; payers and employers; consumers and patient advocates; industry and investors; and legislators, policy makers, and economic development stakeholders.